2007 Is going to be a busy year for us. Our biggest news is that our newest little edition is expected August 16. We are looking forward to welcoming a little boy into our family. Lexy can't wait to have a little brother to play with. Secondly, our house is officially on the market. We'll be heading off to North Carolina in September. We are so excited! Lexy is really excited about the new room she'll get to have. Fortunately, we don't have to leave until after the baby is born.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hooray Cami! Thanks for the great update and pictures. You are right, Lexy really is a princess!
That is great that Lexy dreams about Chipper...too funny.
I am really looking forward to see pictures of your little guy when he arrives in a few weeks. Best of luck with selling the house. That is so much going on for you guys!!!
Thanks, Cami. These pics are all heart warming. I love you all.
DAD.
One more thing - that dance video was funny! Aaron and I enjoyed it!
Hey,Cami! These pictures are too cute! She is looking so much more like Angel! I can't wait to see my nephew. Love you guys!
HI, HI, HI!! I didn't know you blogged!! So here's me stopping by to say hi to you. :)
CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY!!! We heard at Sacrament Meeting yesterday! :D
Post a Comment