Here we are, feeling all energetic and ready to go trick or treating. You should've seen us when we got home, we were laid out all over the living room furniture and floor too tired to move.
Lexy, enjoying the fruit of her labors. Actually, she mostly rode in the stroller or was carried, we should be eating that candy!
Thanks for the lipstick, Nina!!
Great news! We got the house in North Carolina after all. We are no longer renting, we moved into our new house on the 10th of October, which was our second move in a two week period. We love our house, and neighborhood! It's mostly young families, like ours. Almost everyone on our street has children Lexy and/or Logan's age. We love our new Ward too. We meet right behind the Temple and it's beautiful. Thank you everyone for your prayers on our behalf regarding the move.
4 comments:
So cute post! There was a little girl in our neighborhood with that costume and it was so cute. Olivia loved her wings too. I'm glad you got your house in NC. It sounds like it has been a very stressful move. Did you sell your home in GA then?
Lexy is such a cutie!!!I love her costume! Glad things are going so well for you and Angel! WOW, meeting behind the temple! That is so cool!
Hurray!! I'm so glad you have your house! It makes all the difference in the world. We had just had Scooter when we spent SIX WEEKS in a teeny hotel room... and then when the company moved us to Florida, we were another month in a teeny hotel room. :) I'm therefore VERY glad that the house sale went through!!
Lexi is such a doll! Very nice choice of costume. I cannot believe how big Logan is! We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment