O:K, so I went to pick up the cake the morning of the party and the decorator had put "happy birthday TINKERBELL" instead of Lexy!!!! We didn't have time to wait for a new one and it would have looked bad to change it, thus was born "happy birthday Alexyss and Tinkerbell". I was uspset for a while, but I'll remember that one for a while.
Lexy, Nina and Logan
The Garcia family
Monday, April 21, 2008
Lexy's 3rd birthday party.
Posted by Cami Garcia at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Cami - Looks like you guys have had lots of fun family moments the last month. I couldn't get most of the pictures to pull up, but from the captions, it looks like fun.
How in the world did the bakery mess up the cake? LOL. That is one to remember!
AND, what happened to Logan's hair?? Isn't it supposed to be black! I am surprised at how light it is. He is one pretty little boy!!
Post a Comment