Friday, October 03, 2008

September

Another pic by Lexy

Little man is really into playing in the refrigerator. He has recently learned to open the drawers and climb in them. By the way, he usually doesn't go without a shirt, I had just taken it off because it was wet. Future Disney Channel star! Posing as she puts on her Hannah Montana lip gloss. Lexy, Logan and their cousin Kylee.
we had a girls night and made homemade icing and really fun and creative cupcakes. This is Lexy's zoo cupcake. Mud cupcake with worms. Logan enjoying all our hard work. September was an eventful month for our little family. We moved back into our house in Atlanta, celebrated Angel's birthday and our six year wedding anniversary. It was a great month!

1 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Very cute pictures! I can't believe Logan climbs in the fridge! When we moved into our house, Jonathan was taking forever to put the handles on the fridge, and then I realized that because it didn't have handles, the kids couldn't open it!! Now Scooter can get the door open, but he gets things I ask him to and that's about it. :) Emily would really LIKE to be able to open the refrigerator door....... *laughing* I'm very glad she CAN'T!

The cupcakes were adorable! Who came to girl's night? Call me for the next one, okay? :)