Daddy and I heading out of the Church so he can walk me down the aisle. I'm trying not to bawl my eyes out!
Darned satellite dish!
Giving mom a kiss before daddy gives me away.
Handing me off to Angel.
Yes, I'm crying again!!
Mr. and Mrs. Angel Garcia!!
Our first dance as husband and wife. THIS was the miraculous part of the day! Angel hates dancing! It was like pulling teeth to get him to dance with me!
Angel and I were married September 7Th, 2002, and were sealed in the Atlanta Temple on our one year anniversary. These have been the happiest six years of my life and I love him now more than ever. To look at where we started, and where we are now is so gratifying! We have a home built on love, respect, and a love for the Gospel. We are so blessed to have the two most wonderful children in the world, who bring even more love, laughter and joy into our home! Happy Valentine's Day everyone, and may you spend it with those who are dearest to your heart!
Darned satellite dish!
Giving mom a kiss before daddy gives me away.
Handing me off to Angel.
Yes, I'm crying again!!
Mr. and Mrs. Angel Garcia!!
Our first dance as husband and wife. THIS was the miraculous part of the day! Angel hates dancing! It was like pulling teeth to get him to dance with me!
Angel and I were married September 7Th, 2002, and were sealed in the Atlanta Temple on our one year anniversary. These have been the happiest six years of my life and I love him now more than ever. To look at where we started, and where we are now is so gratifying! We have a home built on love, respect, and a love for the Gospel. We are so blessed to have the two most wonderful children in the world, who bring even more love, laughter and joy into our home! Happy Valentine's Day everyone, and may you spend it with those who are dearest to your heart!

0 comments:
Post a Comment