Friday, January 18, 2008

What we do in our spare time

When my sister and I were little there was always music in the house. Mom and dad both sang and daddy played the piano. We both grew up to have a deep rooted love of music, so when we get together we usually sing. Here's a clip of me, dad and my sister singing a song from "Hope Floats". Which, might I add, that even though it's a great movie, I hate it. That movie depresses me faster than anything!! It's soooo sad!! Anyway, I thought this was cute and it reminded me of old times!! I love you guys, and mom...you're not off the hook!! I"m getting you next time too!!!! By the way, I know you are both going to hate this being on here, so how bad do you want me to take it off?? What's it worth to you???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cami....are you serious?!?! What the heckle?! What do I need to do to get you to remove this video?? Believe it or not, I have a gangsta reputaion to keep!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Too cute. That will be priceless in the years that come. Love Lexy's leaps across the dance floor too!

The BirdHouse said...

Cami, I always knew you had a beautiful voice but your dad and sister sing beautifully too. You guys should go on the road!

Emily Black said...

Wow Cami!!
You guys sound great! Now I see why you were trying to get people to do karaoke with you.

I LOVE your blog- what beautiful babies!