Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Morning

Lexy got her first power wheels this year from Santa. Logan was already a little concerned about riding with her, but when she ran off the sidewalk and side swiped Stephen's car with Logan's side of the jeep he decided he preferred his bike. Probably a smart move on his part.

Lexy takes her little baby Jasmin in her car seat for a ride since she scared Logan off.
It has a real radio in it. It's the funniest thing to watch them riding around and hear them listening to "So what, I'm still a rockstar!"
Angel and Lexy. She's trying out her new roller skates.
Me, Lexy, Johna and mom. I love this picture. I'm so glad that we are all so close!
Ok, what to say about this one!? HORRIBLE picture of me, but the only one I have from that day with all of us in it. Trying to take this was interesting. You should have seen Angel trying to set the timer on the camera across the room and run back to us! It was the funniest thing ever!
Stephen was being funny and taking pictures of me while I was trying to record him and mom opening their present.

0 comments: