Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just Another Day In The Garcia House!

My little sweethearts! Surprisingly enough, these lovey, huggy moments are not rare at all! They are very affectionate with each other. I love it too! They are so wonderful!

Little miss thing!
Logan and his cracker jacks. The boy cracks me up! He will eat pretty much anything! He's crazy! Yesterday he got angry with us because we wouldn't give him something, and he started to fall to the floor all dramatically like he usually does to show us how heartbroken he is. Well, this time, just as he started to fall, he realized that in the middle of the living room floor were his little pile of spilled cocoa puffs. So he very strategically ran to the puffs, and then fell to the floor right on top of them, with his mouth wide open! When he stood up, the puffs that didn't go in his mouth were stuck to his face! I thought I was going to die I was laughing so hard! The boy is insane! How can a sixteen month old come up with such things! It was so strategic! Boy are we in trouble!
OK, so last night we were all hanging out downstairs before bedtime when Logan disappeared. We didn't think anything of it until we heard him knocking on a door. Lexy went to look for him and found him sitting in the pantry trying to open a box of cracker jacks, where he had closed himself up to try and be secretive.

1 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

VERY cute pictures!!! I love the Logan puffs story. ;) See you tomorrow!