I have recently discovered an awesome thing called CHA CHA. If any of you use Google, then you're going to love CHA CHA. It is the telephone version of Google, and it's totally FREE. All you have to do is call 1-800-2-CHA-CHA. The machine says "what is your question" and after the beep you ask it, like and answering machine, then you hang up. Within five minutes you get a confirmation text message that verifies your question and then another text with the answer. It can be anything from "Walmart in Atlanta, GA" to "what is the square root of 5". I even asked if Dr. Phil was really getting a divorce and they answered me back with "I can't find a reliable source to confirm the rumors". I love it and use it all the time. It's great when you're on the road and don't have access to the internet. www.chacha.com check out there website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment