Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Play dates and other stuff

We had a play-date at the park here in Concord recently. The kids had so much fun playing on the swings and in the sand box. It was terribly hot, so we planned to bring water bottles with us. After the kids had finished playing we took them up near the ball fields and let them squirt each other with the water bottles. They had a blast. We had to play with them to get them in the spirit of running around and getting each other. We all had fun! Even Logan got wet.

Lexy and her new friends Kye, and Hunter. Logan thinks it's funny to pull stuff out of the refrigerator. I realized that if there were grapes within his reach that he wouldn't pull anything else out. So, on the top of my shopping list every week is GRAPES. Lexy likes to cop everything she sees me do because she likes to be "mommy". The other day I leaned over the tub to wash my hair and she decided that hers needed to be washed too. It even needed to be wrapped up in a towel just like mine. What a goof-ball! Logan is always being silly. I have tons of pictures that look just like this one!! He has five teeth now and one that will be in any day. He's growing up so fast.

1 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Very cute updates! Might I add that I LOVE my lock on the fridge. Carter doesn't like it so much!