In the past few weeks Lexy had her first piano lesson with "poppa" my dad. She won't officially start lessons for a little while longer, but it was cute to watch him teaching her to play with her two index fingers.
Lexy reading her "friend" magazine on the way to the pool.
If you know me very well then you know that I do thoughtless things on a regular basis. So far this month I've locked myself out of the van and the apartment. SO, the day I got us locked out of the apartment the kids and I waited outside for like an hour until Angel could come back and let us in. I found a way to entertain myself and the kids by having them smush their faces to the windows while I took pictures. It turned out way cute, so enjoy!!
Bath time! The kids love taking baths together. My bathroom floor is always clean because it usually gets more wet than the kids do. They are always coming up with funny games or finding new ways to splash water all the way to the other side of the bathroom. They get along the best when they're conspiring against me....go figure...
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Just some random pics
Posted by Cami Garcia at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ha! That's a good idea--I should totally keep a cleaning toothbrush in the bathroom for bath time. Although. Our baths have been perfunctory lately... in, wash, out. :)
Post a Comment