I try to do at least one fun "activity" with Lexy every day... outside of just playing and such. Recently Lexy's friend Hunter couldn't make it to our playdate because his little brother was sick, so we decided to make cupcakes to cheer him up, and no, I don't make them from scratch! As you can see in the picture I take the easy way out!
She picked the cupcake liners and her favorite was "Barbie". She was sure that Hunter would like them too.
She added all the ingredients and did most of the stirring to. She loves to help me cook things. When they were cool enough, she frosted them and topped them off with brightly colored sprinkles. Then I taught her a new game...ding, dong, ditch. We drove over to Hunter's house and sat the cupcakes on the porch. Lexy rang the doorbell and we ran away before they could see us. She was thrilled with it and so proud of herself for cheering up her friend. What a great way to teach anonymous service!
That night when daddy came home she decided that she needed to give him a massage because he had a long day at work. I guess with all the service we had done that day she felt that daddy could use some too.
Logan perked up when he saw me take a picture of Lexy, so I took one of him too. It's never hard to catch him with a smile!
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Cupcakes!!
Posted by Cami Garcia at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment