Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Many Adventures of Logan

Logan can walk across the room now as long as he's not too excited or distracted. But eventually he falls.

The other night Logan was playing in Lexy's room when he started making this weird noise, we went over to see what he was doing...he had gotten his diaper stuck to the velcro "catch" game Lexy has. He was struggling to get it off. Of course we had to take a picture before he was able to get it off!! Once he was free from the velcro he just laughed a smiled! The kids like to push and pull each other around in different things. I caught Logan pushing Lexy around on his little push toy the other day.

1 comments:

Howse said...

I didn't know Logan was walking! Boy am I slow. He's such a cutey- he and Mckay will have so much fun together- one day. :)