Thursday, July 03, 2008

First Annual Garcia 3rd of July Parade!

We decided that in anticipation of the 4th of July festivities coming up that we should start a day early and do something fun at home. Lexy and I decided that we should dress up like clowns and have a parade. Of course we had to have silly hair do's.

She's not the least bit shy. I love this pic! She looks like a little doll! Daddy and Logan thought we were funny! Once I had put make-up on Lexy, she decided that he should put some on me. Then we turned on patriotic music and danced...
...and danced some more... ...then we saluted... ...then we decided that it was time for the parade to start. So we marched around the living room waving at all the pretend people there. We marched, and marched and marched until we had enough and were ready to take a break. What a way to kick off the long weekend...even though I look retarded!

4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Wow - lots of great posts Cami! You and Angel are such great parents! My day is ruined though...using a cake mix to make cupcakes isn't from scratch? hehe

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Scooter tags: Logan, PJ, Calla, Lexy, Rachel and Kansas

Howse said...

omgosh you guys are adorable!

Emily Black said...

Have the Garcia's fallen off the face of the earth?! Are you guys coming back to Raleigh, or are you gone for good?? Colton's still wondering when Lexy's coming back to nursery.