Angel and I will be celebrating our six year wedding anniversary in September. We usually just have someone babysit and we go out for the evening to dinner and a movie. This year, we've decided that we are going to do something really fun. We gave it some thought, and decided to go to Las Vegas. There's so much to do there. So far our plans include, attend a filming of the Price is Right, see the Grand Canyon, a trip to the spa, and to stay at either the Trump Hotel or the Treasure Island Hotel. Of course we don't gamble, but I am very into shows and musicals and I'm a big-time night owl, so this will be right up my alley!! I just can't wait!!!! Expect a TON of pictures!!! Here's a link to see some pictures of the Las Vegas strip where we'll be staying. http://www.wildnatureimages.com/Las%20Vegas.htm
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sounds great! These are great pictures that you have posted of your family! What a fun family you have. It's really sad that we don't live closer. Our families are so similar and I'm sure our kids would get along great. Isn't it interesting how different boys and girls are?
One question - are you guys living back in Georgia?
I am jealous of your trip! We celebrated out 10th anniversary last year . . . by going grocery shopping! We are duds - poor duds at that. :)
We actually wanted to go on a cruise for our 10th, but had a 4-month old and nixed that idea.
I wanted to do something THIS year to celebrate (the right way) our 10th, but G decided to go to a football game instead. LOL. Our anniversary is in Sept - talk about planning ahead.
No, we're still in North Carolina. It is a shame we don't live closer now!! Do you guys have plans to ever move back to Atlanta? We hope to move back there eventually.
Post a Comment