Logan loves to play with his sister, even when all she does is play tricks on him. The other day they were both in her room and I heard them laughing. I snuck into the doorway to catch a glimpse of my little angel's playing nicely together and realized that she was laughing because she had a water bottle and was soaking his head with it (you can see his hair is all wet). I guess he was laughing because he liked the attention and this time it didn't hurt...that's a first!
I found all three of them curled up together on the couch the other day. I swear I didn't pose them this way!!
Lexy thinks it's funny to crawl around the house with Logan. He likes it because she's not trying to ride him.
His hair is still wet from the water bottle episode.
I caught him in Lexy's room in her chair trying to pull her books out. He thought it was hillarious when I scared him.

Logan has a wide variety of interests which include....everything he's not supposed to have, eat, touch, sit on or climb into. He's a very curious little boy to say the least!! So, one day he realized that he couldn't reach the dishes by simply pulling up on the dishwasher door. His solution....to climb in and get them.

He can also be found sitting by the back door watching Lexy jump on the trampoline or ride her bike. When that gets old he pulls my picture frames off a nearby shelf and TAKES THEM APART!!! Maybe he'll be an engineer or something....

Yes, he even likes hanging out in the dog carrier....weirdo

Being carried around by Lexy is one of the things he likes the most. They both thinks it's funny. A couple of weeks ago she was carrying him around and sat him down on her foot by accident. When she pulled her foot out I heard her scream, "mom, it's poo!!!" and sure enough, his diaper had smeared icky poo right on her foot. She didn't think that was very funny, but me and Logan sure did!

I just like this picture. He has started chewing on, not sucking the tip of his thumb...go figure!! I do have one concern about my little guy though. He thinks that it's hillarious when I tell him no or discipline him in any way. For example, he likes to bang on Angel's big screen tv, and he's really strong!! When I tell him no he laughs in my face, no matter how serious or firm I am. Is this a sign of things to come????? Thoughts anyone???
0 comments:
Post a Comment