We took the kids for their second trip to the movies. This time we went to see Dr. Seuss' "Horton Hears a Who". Lexy wasn't very entertained by it and neither were we. On a scale of one to ten I would give it a 3.
She makes the funniest faces.
Logan loves all the excitement!!!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
"HORTON HEARS A WHO"
Posted by Cami Garcia at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too bad the movie wasn't better - we still haven't seen it but were planning a trip with some free movie tickets I have. Any other movie suggestions?
We are into all the girly movies, like "Enchanted" but a movie that the boys might like is the "Chipmunks". We all loved it!! It's so stinkin' cute!!! It stays in Lexys tv in the van and she watches it every time we go somewhere. It's hillarious and I think the humor would suit the boys well!
Post a Comment